Alan Wake Tribute Alan Wake Tribute

It was okay. I think you could do without a lot of the slow motions you threw in, and the video itself at times moves kind of slow. You did good all considered, a few problems but really all I can see in need of tending to would be the general lack of speed in the animation.

Keep it up.

Dragon Born Dragon Born

Wasn't to fond of it. The video itself didn't make me laugh but I liked the Argonians voice. The other ones seemed a little cheesy. You really didn't do to bad all considered but theres room for a lot of improvement.

3/5 Keep it up.

KKING1 responds:

Yea Yea Sure.. Yea sure... Yea... yea... improvements I hear you... yea... improvements...

Counter-Strike DE_Dust Counter-Strike DE_Dust

Nothing great.

Everything you've included in this flash I've seen elsewhere on newgrounds done much better. One thing you could do to improve is remove the unnecessary slow motions you have spread through out the entire flash, they get old after you see the fifth one, even more so if the fifth one is simply of some guy jumping through a door without bullets being shot at him or anything. You also need some work on a larger selection of sounds and higher quality animation (Last priority, you did pretty good on that.)

Overall 3/10 2/5 You have potential, keep at it.

13 Days After 13 Days After

As was mentioned a lot you're aiming idea isn't the greatest. I understand why you did it (Clicking on things isn't hard.) If you made the aimer itself move rather then a dot in the aimer I think it would feel quite a bit more tolerable.
All in all it was pretty good, always enjoy this 'search and find' system. I really like how you used survivors instead of time in 1 day.

Sadly the aiming is a BIG part of a game like this but keep at it, you have something good here.

10 Bullets 10 Bullets

I enjoyed it for a game that leans more towards luck. It didn't seem like it while I was playing so whatever you did, you did it right. Unfortunately I'm not very good. I got 50 as my first score and started to get irritated with it. On my third try I mashed the left click and got a chain reaction to 281 so I'll happily call it quits here.

Very addicting, good job.

REW REW

Doesn't quite stand up to other Adventure games.

You're idea to turn the game around and start at the end was a good idea but the game itself was a little bit boring, probably because of how easy it was.
One problem was I couldn't find out which order to click the objects in because there was indications. That doesn't mean it's hard though because I found if I clicked everything I was bound to solve it within 40 seconds.

None the less you're on the right track and the fact that you were moving backwards made me look forward to seeing hot it started. A little more interesting then seeing your target die in the end, something every video game has done and will continue to do.

Overall you did pretty good 7/10 4/5.

Happyland Happyland

..Happy.. Well It's enjoyable but if there is ever a happy land I think they'd pass it up. Something about it isn't comforting.
None the less you did pretty good on the song, those..noises being made through-out it were probably the least happy thing about it. Kind of added a creepy touch to it. Although I don't know whether you were actually aiming for happy or not.
Keep at it.

Chasing Seagulls Chasing Seagulls

I think you did an extremely good job on this one! It's got a pleasant easy going sound to it which I find appealing. Keep it up.

Nechura - Scumbag (xKr Remix) Nechura - Scumbag (xKr Remix)

Semi butchered it?

I REALLY liked the song in general but the throat noises and such through out it kind of turned me off on the song. There wasn't to much of it but enough, aside from that though I think you did a good job.

Grit Tooth Grit Tooth

Very good.

As below said maybe a higher rating should be on this, Skeptical on T and M seems to high so dunno what to say.

ANYWAYS it's unique, I like it. You're style seems like the kind that would look good with some more bright colors. Just throwing that out there. But I really like this piece.

10/10 5/5 keep it up.

Firebird Firebird

A chozo.

The face makes me think of a Chozo from Metroid. Probably the orange eyes and the beak with a slim tall look to it. Anyways great job, you're damn good at this.

tlishman responds:

Thanks!

Never played Metroid.. yes.. shoot me now! haha. Something i need to do.

Gallow Ghoul Gallow Ghoul

Fiddlesticks

If fiddle sticks had limbs that weren't..well sticks this would be perfect for him! The hands you did a really good job on, there perfect same goes for the potatoe bag. Keep it up your work is excellent. 9/10 5/5.