Happyland Happyland

..Happy.. Well It's enjoyable but if there is ever a happy land I think they'd pass it up. Something about it isn't comforting.
None the less you did pretty good on the song, those..noises being made through-out it were probably the least happy thing about it. Kind of added a creepy touch to it. Although I don't know whether you were actually aiming for happy or not.
Keep at it.

Chasing Seagulls Chasing Seagulls

I think you did an extremely good job on this one! It's got a pleasant easy going sound to it which I find appealing. Keep it up.

Nechura - Scumbag (xKr Remix) Nechura - Scumbag (xKr Remix)

Semi butchered it?

I REALLY liked the song in general but the throat noises and such through out it kind of turned me off on the song. There wasn't to much of it but enough, aside from that though I think you did a good job.

Quietly Now! Quietly Now!

Very good.

It's pretty catchy, definitely a suiting name. Your choice of instruments was damn good as well. 5/5 10/10.

oOkorobugOo responds:

Thank'ye sir!

~ The Wasteland ~ ~ The Wasteland ~

Sounds kind of like a midi.

It has an okayish sound to the song itself but theres a ton of mistakes that i picked out, it seems kind of bitty.
It would be a bit unfair to give a 0 considering it does have a nice sound, if it was remastered i think it could be great.

Sheodon responds:

So the only problem is that it sounds too midi?

Maybe I'll remaster it if I have some free time.

To Those Who Listen To Those Who Listen

Very nice!

Your style is definitely changing, not for the worse thankfully. I still really enjoy your work, as little as i check in. 5/5 10/10 download, fav. Keep it up!

InvisibleObserver responds:

I'd make claim its not changing but my skill level is coming up to par for what I want to do. Checking ni little might be a good thing, with school and jobs on my music been a bit slow. :(

Void Unseen Void Unseen

Nice.

I really like it. Keep it up!! 10/10 5/5 Download.

|Ocean of Clouds| |Ocean of Clouds|

Good.

I really liked it, luckily for you it doesn't sound to me like hip hop. I honestly can't stand hip hop. 9/10 5/5.

RetromanOMG responds:

Yeah, I don't really like the genre much myself. I grouped it here because it sounded more like it than actual Dubstep.

Still, you liked it. That's awesome, thank you.

Interestingly Unique Vers Interestingly Unique Vers

Really like it.

Im getting kind of suck of hearing the same thing but you managed something new! CONGRATULATIONS.

Quarl responds:

give me a high five and I'll give you version 1 :)

DJ Pygme - A Summer Love DJ Pygme - A Summer Love

Sounds like B0UNC3

Lucky for you i like B0UNC3. Great job! makes me thing of the songs Paradise on E [Remix] and the [Demo] version.