Alan Wake Tribute Alan Wake Tribute

It was okay. I think you could do without a lot of the slow motions you threw in, and the video itself at times moves kind of slow. You did good all considered, a few problems but really all I can see in need of tending to would be the general lack of speed in the animation.

Keep it up.

Dragon Born Dragon Born

Wasn't to fond of it. The video itself didn't make me laugh but I liked the Argonians voice. The other ones seemed a little cheesy. You really didn't do to bad all considered but theres room for a lot of improvement.

3/5 Keep it up.

KKING1 responds:

Yea Yea Sure.. Yea sure... Yea... yea... improvements I hear you... yea... improvements...

Counter-Strike DE_Dust Counter-Strike DE_Dust

Nothing great.

Everything you've included in this flash I've seen elsewhere on newgrounds done much better. One thing you could do to improve is remove the unnecessary slow motions you have spread through out the entire flash, they get old after you see the fifth one, even more so if the fifth one is simply of some guy jumping through a door without bullets being shot at him or anything. You also need some work on a larger selection of sounds and higher quality animation (Last priority, you did pretty good on that.)

Overall 3/10 2/5 You have potential, keep at it.

Wake up for the ending Wake up for the ending

Very good!

As everyone below said it was relaxing/peaceful. For what it is i give 10/10 5/5 I really liked your animation style for this.

The humans are dead. The humans are dead.

Love Flight of The Concords

Use to watch it all the time. Nice animation i didn't expect it to turn out as good as it did. 10/10 5/5.

Steinberg responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you liked that much! :)

Awesome Noire Awesome Noire

Ah, made me laugh a bit.

I just realized you just draw pictures and move the mouths along to the speech. But there's a lot of "one face to the next" moments wheres it just flickers, the whole thing is pretty much made up of them. Never noticed before but interesting style.

Anyways yes made me snicker, it was good in general keep it up!

World War Z World War Z

Needs some work

But its pretty good, your definitely capable of animating so keep it up and im sure you'll get there. Very smooth and decent sound quality.

Final Fantasy Fanfare Final Fantasy Fanfare

Could be better

Not bad but its by no means good, i didn't really laugh at all. The voices were not very good (Thats not going to affect your score in this case) It was kind of pointless. If you somehow made a reference to FF rather then just a song about how some enemies are dead that could be linked to any video game.

It just seemed to be lacking..well everything aside from the animation and music (As below said the song was annoying but once again will not affect the score).

VG Cats Animated 3 VG Cats Animated 3

NICE!!

Your improving, the first one was good but i enjoy VG cats for its video game references. The second one was all downhill. But this one is pure gold! At first i wasn't fond of the voices but they grew one me so thats out of the way.

Anyways keep this up your doing great!

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Very good.

Hate to say this but that reviewer had a point, the rating system on new grounds is completely off. It wasn't great as a game it was making a point, just because you get it and enjoy doesn't mean its 10 worthy (Im not saying i follow this rule im just like any of you which is why this is getting a 10).